CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
nugar
Level 6: Bloodhound

T-Hub 2 patch?.

Seeing as the T-hub2 is no longer supported (and hasn't been for a while) is there any possibility that Telstra can patch the T-hub 2 so that we may be able to update the android OS directly via Android themselves?.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 21: Augmented

Re: T-Hub 2 patch?.

@nugar wrote:

Seeing as the T-hub2 is no longer supported (and hasn't been for a while) is there any possibility that Telstra can patch the T-hub 2 so that we may be able to update the android OS directly via Android themselves?.

I think you answered your question yourself (see highlighted in bold red)... The answer is no, Telstra will not do anything...

DISCLAIMER: I do not work for Telstra or any other ISP. I never did. I have wealth of practical knowledge in Computer Security and Forensic Computing. I have been in the field since 1985.

Likes (formerly Kudos) and solutions are appreciated!!!
The comments expressed by me reflect my user experience and personal opinion.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: T-Hub 2 patch?.

We no longer have updates for the T-Hub you can view our new range of Handsets on our website https://tel.st/uuhq2

The Telstra Call Guardian 301 can help block scam callers.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now