CrowdSupport®
MadDog
Level 1: Cadet

T-hub 2 pattern lock can't unlock

The pattern lock was accidently set and I don't know what it is and the enter Google account details doesn't work either. Having had nothing but problems since I first got the t-hub 2 this doesn't surprise me. Hopefully someone can help.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: T-hub 2 pattern lock can't unlock

Well, if someone set the pattern lock, and no-one can remember it, then it's not actually the fault of the T-Hub 2 is it?

You are going to have to do a factory reset and start again if you cannot unlock the device.

Probably best to ring T-Hub support.

If I've helped in some way, a Kudos would be appreciated.
Any opinions I express or advice I give are purely my own, and don't represent Telstra.

JustinB
Level 11: Detective

Wanglese is right - unfortunately these pattern locks aren't stored on your acocunt as they're not just device-specific, but person-specific - and as such, a factory reset is likely your best option. 

That said, I'd reiterate the advice of speaking to T-Hub support on 1300136841 first, as they may be able to offer a workaround that, given we're not trained technicians, we're unaware of here.  Good luck.

- Justin

Telstra Social Media Team

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines
T-man
Level 9: Captain

what they said..

T -Hub support is 1300 136 841

bathroom
Level 15: Special Agent

Hopefully technical support can offer a work-around but just in case you need help performing a factory reset:

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/T-Hub/t-hub-resets/m-p/123802#M1718

[I work for Telstra but please note that the views and opinions I express are my own and doesn't necessarily reflect those of Telstra]

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit