CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
AJ336
Level 1: Cadet

Tablet missed calls message

I haved turned on block calls on my tablet. However I am still receiving messages from Telstra that I have missed calls. How do I get this stopped.?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero

Re: Tablet missed calls message

You need to get in contact with customer service and ask for the service to be completely disabled. Let them know you don't want messagebank, message2txt or the missed call service.

You can do this either by phone on 132200 or by Live Chat at https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:Crowdsupport:Consumer
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
AJ336
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Tablet missed calls message

Thank you

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now