Highlighted
Mouse42
Level 1: Cadet

Tablet

Answered

I recieved a tablet from a company for my loyalty. I have no idea how to get it working. Any assistance would be lovely.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: Tablet

Update, if you go to Page 10 of the user manual, the instructions for Network connection with one of these units is there. Connect it the same as you do your laptop.

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

What model tablet is it?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Mouse42

Nextbook 7" Android.

Mouse42

OK, if it didn't come with a user manual, follow the link below and you can get a PDF copy which has all the details about this tablet from go to woe, setup etc.: http://www.nextbookusa.com/pdfs/NEXT7P_Manual.pdf

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

Mouse42

Thanks Jeff have a configuration sheet, followed instructions, however still cannot use. Do I need a wifi apparatus with this thing. My laptop is wifi. Joy

Yes you can hook it up to a WiFi network, as long of course, that you know the user name and password of the network.

If your laptop is coonnecting direct to the network via WiFi you could Tether the tablet to your laptop.

NB: I am assuuming that this is the WiFi model, there was a WiFi and non WiFi Model. To check that have a look in the settings menu to see if it has settings available for WiFi.

Accepted Solution

Update, if you go to Page 10 of the user manual, the instructions for Network connection with one of these units is there. Connect it the same as you do your laptop.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more