CrowdSupport®
CSTelstra
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra Pre-Paid Data Pass II

Answered

I have an old Mobile Wi-Fi device with a Telstra Pre-Paid Data Pass II plan that still has over 30gb on it. Is it possible to ditch the old device and upgrade the SIM to use in a new iPad (Wi-Fi/Cellular)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 22: Superhuman
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Pre-Paid Data Pass II

Hi CSTelstra, 

Yes, you can get the SIM swapped for the correct size the IPad takes and use it in the Cellular IPad.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra Pre-Paid Data Pass II

Hi CSTelstra, 

Yes, you can get the SIM swapped for the correct size the IPad takes and use it in the Cellular IPad.

I am NOT a Telstra employee and never have been. However, I AM a customer who volunteer's my time in the hope to help someone with their question.
To show your appreciation to myself or another member, please click on the LIKE or mark as a SOLUTION for any post that you have found helpful on this forum.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now