Bluebelle
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra account

Answered
My new iPad is Telstra prepaid, yet that number does not appear on my Telstra account. If I want to recharge I have to go through big pond. In the Telstra shop I was told the number would eventually appear in my account, but it never did. I still have a voucher I can't use because of this problem. Solution? Thanks for any help. Blue belle
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
QwertFu
Level 12: Master Detective
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra account

Hi BlueBelle,

I will assume that you requested, and Telstra supplied you, a plan specifically for the iPad. If this is the case, there is no need to log in to anything. Simply open Safari on your iPad, and head to http://myprepaid.telstra.com/ipad/ for an overview of your current plan/balance and recharge options. Smiley Happy

Please let us know if this works by marking it as the solution.

cheers 

I'm glad I can offer help, but please note all posts are my personal advice or opinion and do not necessarily reflect the view or policy of Telstra.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 22: Superhuman

Are you able to:
  1. see the mobile number associated with your Telstra Pre-Paid micro-SIM for Apple iPad; and
  2. recharge your Telstra Pre-Paid micro-SIM for Apple iPad
using the free Telstra 24×7 app on your iPad?
——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Bluebelle

I would be able too if it showed steady, as my mobile and computer wireless prepaid.But the iPad one comes, stays for a day or two,then disappeares again for weeks. That's what makes it so difficult to recharge on time, as I don't know how much credit is left. Thanks for trying to help.
QwertFu
Level 12: Master Detective
Accepted Solution

Hi BlueBelle,

I will assume that you requested, and Telstra supplied you, a plan specifically for the iPad. If this is the case, there is no need to log in to anything. Simply open Safari on your iPad, and head to http://myprepaid.telstra.com/ipad/ for an overview of your current plan/balance and recharge options. Smiley Happy

Please let us know if this works by marking it as the solution.

cheers 

I'm glad I can offer help, but please note all posts are my personal advice or opinion and do not necessarily reflect the view or policy of Telstra.
Bluebelle

THANK YOU QwerFu!
It works! You solved my problem. Telstra has not been helpful at all and never told me about this link.
Thanks again,
Bluebelle

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now