Highlighted
Oaklegs
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra tablet, how can I change weather location from Adelaide to Perth

Answered

Just had a Telstra tablet as a gift and I want to change the weather location from Adelaide to Perth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra tablet, how can I change weather location from Adelaide to Perth

Hi Oaklegs,

Was this the pre-installed app on your T-Hub tablet, you were referring to? if so you can find some FAQ's here about how to manage your app's http://goo.gl/wOjO52

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Oaklegs,

Was this the pre-installed app on your T-Hub tablet, you were referring to? if so you can find some FAQ's here about how to manage your app's http://goo.gl/wOjO52

Thanks 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Oaklegs

Thanks Esther I have added that to my own store of knowledge. Now one more thing when in the Emails display how can I multi select emails for sending to trash as I can do this on my wife's Samsung tablet but not on my recently aquired Teslstra tablet.

Support Team
Support Team

I will get our Mobile Tech team to take a look at this for you tomorrow and provide some further assistance.

In the mean time can you please reply with the model number and Android version number for you tablet.

Oaklegs

The tablet was supplied to me by Telstra and it is part of a T-HUB 2 kit tablet serial number isTHABT22224112658420

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Oaklegs, 

Have you setup your email via the email app on the home screen? Or are you trying to use the web browser?

Email via the app gives your select options via a tick box before every email, which allows you to multi select and move/delete.

- Jon

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more