This is my first time posting on Crowd Support. In advance, thanks for your replies.
- I am having a problem connecting my Apple iPad 4 to a TELSTRA Air WiFi hotspot.
- in case it is relevant, there are no Telstra Air phone booth hotspots near me.
- the Wi Fi signal therefor must be coming from a TELSTRA Air hotspot in a house nearby.
- In the WiFi Settings section I have the Ask To Join Networks option turned on.
- after I select TELSTRA Air in the network selection list it moves to the box above.
- after about 5 seconds the blue connection tick appears to the left of it.
- there is however no WiFi signal icon in the top left corner of my iPad.
- a few seconds later TELSTRA Air moves back down into the selection list.
- I have to repeat this process 4 to 5 times before I am successfully connected.
If anyone knows why this is happening & how to avoid it, I would appreciate hearing from you.
Was this helpful?