Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Update for 128GB iPad with Retina display

Telstra are delighted to confirm we will be offering customers more choice of iPad with the new 128GB iPad with Retina display. More information will follow in the short term concerning timing and pricing. 

You can Register your Interest

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)

Re: Update for 128GB iPad with Retina display

Thanks for answering the question I'm sure is on everyone's Lips Smiley Happy

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Level 22: Superhuman

Not mine! Robot Indifferent

/me predicts another backlash when a proportion of those who registered their interest don't get offered a bite at the limited first batch of units before casual perusers of Telstra's web site can order it online. Robot tongue

——
Departed from CrowdSupport as of 12 June 2013, when the fun factor for me had finally completely evaporated with all the recent site layout and functionality changes, and the apparent efforts to turn a community goodwill-powered vehicle into something closer to a customer service channel.

The opinions and sentiments expressed above are mine only, and do not necessarily reflect Telstra's views or position. I work at Telstra, but my participation here is strictly in a personal capacity as a fellow Australian telecommunications services consumer, and you can safely assume you are not my customer, client, patron, benefactor or friend when I post in this forum.
Level 23: Superhero

@Drat wrote:

Not mine! Robot Indifferent

Smiley Happy

Still happy with my iPad2 64GB.  Perhaps at the end of the year I'll be looking at a new device, but not sure I'll be needing 128GB.  The other half has a 3 and the kids have a mix of 4 and Mini.

Good to see Telstra confirming they will be stocking it though.

If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

All good guys, you cant say i didn't keep the community in loop on this one.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Tucker
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Any update on when Telstra is going to start offering it??
Tucker

???

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Sorry about the slow response, seems like there is no update on the 128GB iPad but i will see if i can some more info and get back to you asap.

Tucker

ok that would be great

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now