Highlighted
Jumpin4Joy
Level 5: Eagle Eye

What generation?

Answered

Hi everyone, this may sound like a stupid question, and it probably is because I am blonde, but if I ws to buy an iPad on a data plan through the online store, what generation is the iPad? It says The New iPad, so does that mean it's the 3rd generation?

Thank you in advance, and feel free to call me stupid. lol

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: What generation?

@Jumpin4Joy wrote:

Hi everyone, this may sound like a stupid question, and it probably is because I am blonde, but if I ws to buy an iPad on a data plan through the online store, what generation is the iPad? It says The New iPad, so does that mean it's the 3rd generation?

I don't think your stupid.... Apple call the 3rd Generation iPad "The New iPad" so your spot on Smiley Happy

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Ben_F
Community Alumni (Retired)
Accepted Solution

@Jumpin4Joy wrote:

I don't think your stupid.... Apple call the 3rd Generation iPad "The New iPad" so your spot on Smiley Happy

B.

----------------------------

New Users - Click Here!

Jumpin4Joy
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Thank you very much for that Ben. Smiley LOL

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now