Highlighted
BotoxGod
Level 2: Rookie

Will Telstra get the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 into it's plans? Aka a bigger version of Note 2014

Answered

Will Telstra get the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2? Wanting a plan and Note 2014 is perfect. However unfortunately cannot be interested. As the Note Pro 12.2 was announced and will come out in 1-3 months or at the end of Q1 2014.

Will you guys might possibly adopt this into the tablet plans, i rather buy this on contract and will be perfect if you guys add it into line.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Will Telstra get the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 into it's plans? Aka a bigger version of Note 2014

Hi BotoxGod - I haven't heard of any definite plans for us stocking the 12.2, but you can register via http://goo.gl/YXEhA to be contacted about any upcoming mobile handset and tablet releases closer to a launch date.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Will Telstra get the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 into it's plans? Aka a bigger version of Note 2014

Hi BotoxGod - I haven't heard of any definite plans for us stocking the 12.2, but you can register via http://goo.gl/YXEhA to be contacted about any upcoming mobile handset and tablet releases closer to a launch date.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BotoxGod

Re: Will Telstra get the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 into it's plans? Aka a bigger version of Note

Alright thanks, Greg. I wouldn't have expected a full answer as the Note 12.2 is not muchly revealed to retailers yet. Just specs and a possible price. However thank you, i be looking fowarding to the note pro from telstra if ever added in the lines.

A Australian retailer has oddly added the Pro to his list, selling for 900 dollars. Nothing shown yet, he said it come in april.

His emisation would probably true though, price is around for 800-950 for 4G version 32gb. And the most possible release date is 1-3 months or end of Q1. 

Again, thanks. Smiley Happy

BotoxGod

Re: Will Telstra get the Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 into it's plans? Aka a bigger version of Note

Release Date leaked for February 14 aka Valentine Day for US. Hoping maybe Telstra has a deal with Samsung and put this in plans around end of February? Smiley Happy

Dezco
Level 1: Cadet

Hi, just after an update?

Any news on when you will be stocking the Galaxy Note pro or Tab pro,

as a lot of other companys stock these already.

Regards

Russell

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now