Highlighted
scruffy2
Level 3: Gumshoe

bulk deletion of emails

Since moving to Telstra Mail today, there is no option to select more than one email to delete on my Samsung Note Pro. Under the old Bigpond Webmail, I was able to select a page and delete at once.

Any help would be great

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 20: Director

Re: bulk deletion of emails

Oh there is no select all function or tick box right at the top left that lets you select all of the messages?

Level 20: Director

Is this running in mobile website view? Might pay to try full screen mode if it is.
scruffy2

I have no option to select box that deletes more than one email. Tried in desktop view as well as mobile view in Chrome, nothing.

Not happy with this new telstra mail. At work, can only access on IE, which I hate. Firefox does not work at all.

scruffy2

I need help.

I have shut down my Samsung Galaxy Note Pro. Updated it, cleared caches, data, etc.

Log in to email and all I get is three flashing squares and the loading symbol. Not going any further.

Using Chrome.

Unable to access telstra mail at all.....very frustrated and angry with this so called new service

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now