sl57
Level 1: Cadet

font size

Answered

i dont have the option to choose html in the options section on my email, any other suggestions? the font size is far too small.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: font size

If you want advanced features then you will need to configure a mail program such as outlook to use the html option as they are not available through web mail.

Let me know how you go.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @sl57

Thanks for reaching out.

What email client are you using? ( Outlook, gmail,Thunderbird etc). 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

sl57
Level 1: Cadet

I log on through the telstra log on site using chrome or explorer
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

If you want advanced features then you will need to configure a mail program such as outlook to use the html option as they are not available through web mail.

Let me know how you go.

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more