Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

iPad Air pricing... we've got you covered...

We've got the stunning new iPad Air and a range of attractive data plans that will allow you to connect to Australia’s largest mobile network.

The iPad Air features a stunning 9.7-inch Retina display in a new thinner and lighter design. Precision-engineered to weigh just one pound, iPad Air is 20 percent thinner and 28 per cent lighter than the fourth generation iPad, and with a narrower bezel the borders of iPad Air are dramatically thinner—making content even more immersive.

The new iPad Air features the powerful and power-efficient Apple-designed A7 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, ultrafast wireless with faster built-in Wi-Fi and expanded LTE cellular connectivity, and the newly-designed iOS 7 showcasing hundreds of great new features.

You can purchase the iPad Air from Telstra on a range of consumer and business plans as well as the option to purchase outright, and take advantage of Telstra’s Pre-Paid iPad offers.

Pricing table:

iPad Air pricing.png

For the full run down on pricing and to order your iPad Air, available from Nov 1, please visit www.telstra.com/ipad

CrowdSurfer.... thinner..lighter.... faster

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Paul-m
Level 1: Cadet

Re: iPad Air pricing... We've got you covered...WHAT about supply?????????

Was looking forward to getting one today but went to a store don't have anything above 32gb shopped at 5 different stores apparently no 128gb available. Was told to order on the phone but when I rang to order as told by Telstra staff was told are instore and online only, checked online at 0935 Perth time after visiting the stores and no 128gb  available except if business  customer, which I am but this is for personal use.

When can we expect to get some 128gb and also can we put an order for one was told it would have to just be lucky to get one when I come in store. But I work remotely so will probable miss out How can I order one?

Support Team
Support Team

Re: iPad Air pricing... we've got you covered...

I would recommend checking the link at the end of the OP Paul-m, currently the 64 and 128 GB iPad airs are out of stock, but when they are back in stock you'll be able to purchase them online from that link without having to head into a store.

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

adam-marc

Do you at all know WHEN Telstra will get more iPad Air 128GB stock in again for online purchase ??

Support Team
Support Team

No.

-Dylan

Akshunhiro

Are those prices correct? Seem to be the 1GB & 4GB prices...

Brono

I love my new IPad AIr. However I have been busy downloading apps (not games) in this first 2 weeks of ownership. I only access news, googled about ten times as I have a larger download access on my notebook and have not downloaded ANY files or data files apart from ant 10 meg sent into my email.

Is an almost half used of allowed 4Gig with 12 days to go about normal for a new user. Bit scared,,,,!
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey Brono,

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport, please hang around, stay awhile and help us out in our community where you can.

Brono, you may want to consider turning data roaming off even when you're connected to your Wi-Fi connection at home. 

Because if the Wi-Fi connection drops out such as when it times out when you're not using your iPad or if you get too far away from your connection, it automatically reverts to using your data allowance. Check out link below for more info on minimising your data use.

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Mobile-Plans-Rates-KB/25-Mobile-Data-Tips/ta-p/187957

http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Private-ICT-Crowd-Support-Test/iPad-all-you-need-to-know/ta-p/...

Thanks Brono.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now