Highlighted
MzKylz
Level 6: Bloodhound

iPad Air..

Answered

Will Telstra be doing a pre order for them?

Since they love apple , You would think they would...

Hope its not the same as the Note 3 & released after everyone else..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: iPad Air..

Hi MzKylz 

Just a quick callout to confirm that the iPad Air is available from tomorrow, either online or in some stores.

See our announcement, if you havent already, or jump over to telstra.com/ipad page from tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
mike_tcs
Level 1: Cadet

MzKylz: Telstra love Apple?  Have you been in any Telstra store in the last 12 months?  Their smartphone promotion is almost entirely geared towards Android!  They are so pro-Android, they created the first "Android Land" in the world, in Melbourne -- Telstra Opens Androidland, The World's First Android Store

Telstra loves Apple: given the readily available evidence, nothing could be further from the truth.

MzKylz

That looks pretty awesome lol....

I don't generally shop instore now.. I get it online...

I was just going by how quickly the pre order for the 5S/5C went up after the launch... Yet they waited till the day of the release and no info what so ever of the Note 3 to put up a pre order....

And the register your interest doesn't work.. And I still never got an email or text regarding its release... But I will be patient this time and just wait for the iPad Air on telstra..
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi MzKylz 

Just a quick callout to confirm that the iPad Air is available from tomorrow, either online or in some stores.

See our announcement, if you havent already, or jump over to telstra.com/ipad page from tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

MzKylz

Cool... Will it be available online at midnight?..

Although I might go in store and get one.. then I can get to play sooner.. Smiley Happy
Support Team
Support Team

From the information I can find the online shop will be taking orders from 6am - but it's always fun to have one in your hand right away from the shop visit Smiley Happy

chris_
Level 1: Cadet

Hi - Which Telstra stores in Sydney have these in stock?

According to the announcement http://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/Announcements/iPad-Air-and-iPad-Mini-with-Retina-Display-avail... stocks are available at "selected" stores. Which have been selected?

I went to three stores in Sydney yesterday and none had stock, could order stock, could take an order from me or tell me who had stock or when they would get them.

I called the phone number on your iPad page today and the guy who answered ("Rob on the Gold Coast", apparently) told me he didn't know who had stock. He then tried to find a list of stores and phone numbers so I could ring each of them individually to find out. But he couldn't find this either. For the record it's here: http://www.telstra.com.au/store-locator/

Any ideas? Keen to buy one of these.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now