WobbyDoggles
Level 2: Rookie

iPad Pro Availability

Answered
I've been wanting to get the new iPad Pro from Telstra for about a month now, but missed out on the first release. I've also noticed they have been out of stock now for a few weeks with no word on their next availability. I was wondering if anyone knows or has an inkling of an idea at least of when they might become available again. My current tablet plan has run out this month and I hoped to recontract the same plan again.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

Re: iPad Pro Availability

There are reports elsewhere of people still waiting 4+ weeks after ordering, so I'm guessing until these folks have their iPads in their hands Telstra won't be taking any more orders.

All you can do is keep an eye on the site for the tick to reappear as a lot of stores didn't even get one sent to them on release so you're unlikely to get one in-store and you can't go to Apple either.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Level 23: Superhero
Accepted Solution

There are reports elsewhere of people still waiting 4+ weeks after ordering, so I'm guessing until these folks have their iPads in their hands Telstra won't be taking any more orders.

All you can do is keep an eye on the site for the tick to reappear as a lot of stores didn't even get one sent to them on release so you're unlikely to get one in-store and you can't go to Apple either.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
JDG1
Level 1: Cadet

I ordered mine on the first day it was released on their website and still waiting. I live in Perth and been to the flagship store and they are getting 1 or 2 at a time but not consistently. The other stores have never had one come in ! This is crazy :-( 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now