Highlighted
Maggie3
Level 1: Cadet

iPad pro

Answered
When the iPad pro going to be available I ordered in November I was told delivery date would be the 27th of November here it is 21st of December and it still has not been delivered
I received a call from Telstra 2 weeks ago telling the iPad pro would be in stock by 11th of December not happy with the service I am getting from Telstra
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 24: Supreme Being
Accepted Solution

Re: iPad pro

Hey Maggie,

As this is a public forum, it isn't going to be much help with following up on an order.

Your best bet would be to call 132200 and speak to the sale team, or if you are unable to get an help from them you can try lodging a complaint.

For complaints the details are here:
https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Accepted Solution

Hey Maggie,

As this is a public forum, it isn't going to be much help with following up on an order.

Your best bet would be to call 132200 and speak to the sale team, or if you are unable to get an help from them you can try lodging a complaint.

For complaints the details are here:
https://www.telstra.com.au/contact-us/feedback-complaints
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Ando2
Level 2: Rookie

I am in the same boat. I ordered mine on the 28 November. was told that i had one alllocated.

but it was sold to someone else. I have contacted telstra many times and its usless. I just get told i have progressed in the cue. mine was a christmas prezzi.... tried to go to apple direct but they can not get it here in time. I tired getting one from optus too but they have run out. we just have to wait for stock. 

kelway
Level 1: Cadet

I ordered 2 and was told delivery would be 19th nov from my order on the 18th and haven't received ppl are ordering later and receiving theirs I am not having weekly updates and only corresponding when I call them all I keep been told is on backorder

Goodbye Excess Data Charges

Hello New Plans.

Find out more