CrowdSupport®
jenphi
Level 2: Rookie

samsung tabA not accepting 4 digit pin

Answered

For some reason my tablet is not accepting the 4 digit pin to unlock it.

Not sure how to proceed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jenphi
Accepted Solution

Re: samsung tabA not accepting 4 digit pin

Thanks, ended up being an update of a google app that did something to the OS. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 22: Superhuman

If it's an iPad, if you have the receipt in your name, Apple will unlock it.
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

@ProfessorPhone, a Samsung Tab A is definitely not an iPad.

Assuming that you set up a Samsung Account, then you can log in via https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ and unlock it from there.

Otherwise it may require a factory reset and setting it up from scratch.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
jenphi
Accepted Solution

Thanks, ended up being an update of a google app that did something to the OS. 

Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Hello Jenfi
Apologies.....in my haste to assist you.... I only read the message body which does not mention Samsung.... and I made a mistake in not reading the subject line which you specify Samsung. Just a human error😂
A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now