CrowdSupport®
Krystal1
Level 1: Cadet

24/7 app keeps crashing

Hi, i go into my 24/7 app and can see my dashboard and also see that i have a bill there but when i try to either click diectly on the bill in dashboard or select "my bills" from the menu the whole app just crashes and closes down

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Krystal1
Level 1: Cadet

Re: 24/7 app keeps crashing

Ive restarted my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app and nothing has helped
Level 23: Superhero

Re: 24/7 app keeps crashing

Hi Krystal,  to start with, are you still able to view all of the account information via your  My Account portal at http://goo.gl/IuKhPe;

If you can, best to seek support directly from the 24/7 app team, I would suggest speaking to Mobile Faults on 13 22 00 so they can investigate further.

Signature.gif

If I have provided an answer, or posed a question that helps or interests you, your KUDOS vote would be appreciated Image and video hosting by TinyPic
If I or anyone has provided a solution, you'll help others if you mark our answer as the Solution The Ghoust Writers: STUDYING ABROAD

NB: I am NOT a Telstra employee, just another customer like you.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now