CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Hillaryhere
Level 1: Cadet

24/7 app not working

Answered

I have been using 24/7 app to monitor data usage on my pre-paid sim for iPad for months with no problems. However it has not been detecting my number-service for the past few days. I have deleted the app and reinstalled and it is still not working. What should I do to get it to read my data?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: 24/7 app not working

The issue around the bonuses and plus packs not displaying is not fixed in a new releaseSee here for further information and thank you for your patience while we worked through this fix.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
14 REPLIES 14
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Hillary,

Sorry to hear you are seeing this problem.

Firstly can I confirm that you have recharged within the last 6 months?

The reason I ask this is because we currently have a known limitation in which in order to obtain a data rate at which your credit will be charged (which in turn provides you with remaining data) the system requires at least a 6 month recharge history.

We understand this is not ideal however it is a constraint we are working through at the moment with the hope we can rectify this in the not too distant future.

If you have recharged within the last 6 months and you are still unable to see the data rate may I suggest calling our Mobile Assurance team on 132200 and say "Faults"

Please let us know how you go. 

Kind Regards

Duncan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Bubbles1963
Level 2: Rookie

I am having problem with 24/7 app says $30 credit and no bonuses or plus packs yet if I do #100# have deleted and reinstalled app was there first time I logged in now saying same thing is annoying have to do the #100# to find out data and call credit
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Thanks Bubbles1963,

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix now.  In the mean time you will be able to see this infomration if you are accessing the ap via Wifi or if you logout of the application and skip login.

We will keep you informed as we progress towards a fix.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

The issue around the bonuses and plus packs not displaying is not fixed in a new releaseSee here for further information and thank you for your patience while we worked through this fix.

View solution in original post

Rosies_walk

I have post paid iPhone. App not displaying data. Have tried login/logout, reinstall..no joy
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi There,

I see you started a new thread for this issue which is great. If you can respond to Ben's question in that thread it would be great. Happy to work through this issue with you.

thoongz

24/7 app not working

My 24/7 app isnt displaying the same data usage as it does on the computer.  My bill cycle finishes on the 16th of the month but on the 24/7 app its saying I still have 1 more day to go and I have all this extra data, which I have been trying to use.  It is now the 23rd.  How can I fix this!!??

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi thoongz,

I'd recommend uninstalling and re-installing the application so that your account details can be refreshed. If this doesn't help though please have a chat withour My Account team just here:  http://tel.st/8qpr

Thanks, Tim

WendyB61

I currently have the issue of 24/7 only giving me details of one of my services where as before I could see all 3 post paid mobiles the home phone and Internet.  I have tried to tap on activate my account but that says i am logged in and when I tap it it says it cant connect to Telstra. Please help

Wendy

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi WendyB61,

We are aware of this occurring for some customers, your best bet is to get in touch with our My Account team via chat here  

http://tel.st/8qpr for further assistance

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

busyone

same issue here, I contacted Telstra online chat and they said they were aware of the problem about the App and it was being escalated. It would be good to know when it has been fixed.
WaggaSteve

This is 5 minutes after a $20 recharge on a recharge which still hadroughly $25 on it for calls and lots of data but it shows I will lose all data tomorrow !!! what happened to the recharge to ensure no lost credits

Support Team
Support Team

Hi WaggaSteve,

I'd recommend force closing the app & reopening. If this doesn't help, please log out, delete the app, reinstall & log back in.

If it still isn't right & you would like us to make sure everything is ok on our end, please contact us via http://tel.st/nxzt or by calling 132200.

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Coogs

I'm having the same issue with my app, I spoke with telstra a few data ago about it, they confirmed a fault with the app service since the 14th. All my charges for calls disappear after two days but SMS charges stay there. Even telstra dont have a record of my calls.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now