CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

24x7 android app service charge usage issue

Hi guys! I was apart of the beta testing for the iPhone app and I'm really happy with how it's turned out and how far it's come. I've since moved to an android phone and installed this upon its release. Even after the update I am unable to see my concurring charges . All I can see is my data usage, days left and that's it. I'm under the impression that below that it should display my current charges so far. It states that if my other services are not showing, to long into my account (website) and enable them. That has also been a no go because I have no idea where an option like this exists (I'm sure it doesn't). I'm logged in to my account within the app fyi. Any ideas would be great.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: 24x7 android app service charge usage issue

Hi stanlyric,

Thanks for your post regarding the Telstra 24/7 app not showing your pre-bill calls and text charges. 

Firstly, welcome to CrowdSupport Smiley Happy Please stick around and offer any expertise you have in the range of topics here in our Community.

Secondly, thanks for your feedback regarding how happy you are with the app and how far it's come since you participated in the trials.

Now with regard to the app not showing your current calls and charges, we've actually not included this yet but it will be in future updates. Check 'About Telstra 24/7' within the app through the settings page. (on front screen after opening the app, tap the 'cogs' on top right-hand side of screen).

With regard to viewing your other services in the app, you'll need to have your services on a single bill and use the login details that you've registered for My Account on the Telstra website.

I hope this helps and let us know how you are going with this Stan. Thank you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit