CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
BernieLaw
Level 3: Gumshoe

24x7 app does not show my fault

Answered
The telstra 24 X 7 app has a feature to track progress of your service call. However for me is says no current open or closed calls. Internet went out last Tuesday, I reported on Wednesday and tech is due next Tuesday (if available). So why does 24x7 app tell lies?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BernieLaw
Accepted Solution

Re: 24x7 app does not show my fault

Updated Solution as of 10 July 2018

Customers who lodge new ADSL and home phone (PSTN) faults will receive a SMS with their unique fault tracking URL. This link shows the current status of the fault and any technician appointments.

The Telstra 24x7 app can also be used to track ADSL and PSTN faults using a fault reference number. The fault tracker can be accessed in the menu under Help & Support.

observation.................. when using the 24/7 app it shows a place where one may see services calls raised. Problems: a) it does not show the service calls initiated by me on my account. b) when using web page (no app installation) this option is not available.
Just suggestions for the future:
1. consistency, so i can see the same things on web page or app.
2. when it has a feature make sure it works.(it would be nice of it did not tell lies) (your outage page also tells lies)
3. add 24/7 app for windows users (especially since web page shows different stuff.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Support Team
Support Team

Hi BernieLaw,

Thanks for reaching out, there could be a number of reasons the Telstra 24x7 App is not able to provide all details on the progress of your service call and this may be due to any escalations that are within systems not compatible with the app.

If you happent to have a reference on hand, we can follow this up for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BernieLaw

thanks for the reply. reference number is: INT 1-1376614189708
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for that it looks like you're trying to track an incorrect reference, that's an Interaction reference which basically is just a note on your account. A case reference will start with SR instead. Try tracking with your Fault SR 1--xxxxx and see how you go. Otherwise you can chat with tech support directly here:  http://tel.st/gq6m so we can securely ID you and access your case notes and provide an update. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

BernieLaw

Thanks but I have no other tracking number. In any case, I was looking in telstra 24/7 for "my service calls" which showed I have none, so not tracking a service number at all. Anyway, now I can't find where to look at my service calls in 24/7. Lets see what happens on Tuesday when the service tech calls (subject to availability).
Support Team
Support Team

No worries, let us know if you need anything further once you've been contacted.

BernieLaw
Accepted Solution

Updated Solution as of 10 July 2018

Customers who lodge new ADSL and home phone (PSTN) faults will receive a SMS with their unique fault tracking URL. This link shows the current status of the fault and any technician appointments.

The Telstra 24x7 app can also be used to track ADSL and PSTN faults using a fault reference number. The fault tracker can be accessed in the menu under Help & Support.

observation.................. when using the 24/7 app it shows a place where one may see services calls raised. Problems: a) it does not show the service calls initiated by me on my account. b) when using web page (no app installation) this option is not available.
Just suggestions for the future:
1. consistency, so i can see the same things on web page or app.
2. when it has a feature make sure it works.(it would be nice of it did not tell lies) (your outage page also tells lies)
3. add 24/7 app for windows users (especially since web page shows different stuff.

View solution in original post

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit