CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
nelhage
Level 1: Cadet

AFL Live App charges

Hi

With the AFL Live App, I purchased a weekly pass to watch the first finals game. I cancelled the pass after the game and received confirmation that it was cancelled, but I noticed a second charge against my credit card coming through the week after. I logged in to check and the subscription status is cancelled.  So not sure why I was charged for two weeks.  How do I make sure the subscription is cancelled and get a refund for the week I shouldn't have been charged?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: AFL Live App charges

Hey nelhage,

When were those charges?

-Dylan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

BazzG

I have the same problem, only I have different circumstances -

1. I only used the two week trial before cancelling

2. I have had charges for this app credited back to me TWICE because I have not and do not use the service since cancelling (I have Foxtel, so don't need to use it)

3. I asked Telstra to remove this app from my account, to which they replied "it must be done through the app store"

4. I have spoken to the techs at the app store who have told me there are "no subscribed apps attached to my account from their end", and if this subscription was through the app store, it would show up on my credit card, but it keeps getting billed to my telstra account

5. I have been charged for this app AGAIN in my latest billing cycle!

I am tired of being charged for this app, and can't cancel it myself because I don't have an active account with AFL Live App to login to and try to cancel again.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi BazzG, I'll be in touch shortly via private message to help follow up for you.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

ozaddy76

I have same problem.

On website, it says i can sign up to live pass, on app it says no subscription.  There is no way for me to cancel this. Have no idea who I am supposed to contact to cancel this?  Can someone from Telstra contact me, as I can't even work out who i am supposed to contact in Telstra. Been charged since October.  Would like a refund, but will settle for it just removed.

Adam

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Adam, I've just replied to your post in another thread about the subscription and can help follow up from there. 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit