MvdS
Level 1: Cadet

Account & 24/7 App not showing Data usage - May 2019

Is anyone else having or has this problem?  I have been trying to get resolved for over a week - Keep getting the run around.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
8 REPLIES 8
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Account & 24/7 App not showing Data usage - May 2019

Hi @MvdS

Thanks for reaching out. 

Can you please try uninstalling and re-installing the app to see if this resolves the issue. 

Does your data usage show up on your My Account online here: https://tel.st/gf4dd ?

Let me know how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

MvdS

Already did this over a week ago. Not just a problem in the App but also in My Telstra Account. Have been now told TWICE that the issue has been fixed BUT IT IS NOT.
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for letting me know @MvdS

I recommend speaking with our tech support team again on 133933 or via live chat here:  https://tel.st/ba9nd so they can investigate this further. I can appreciate you have raised this already but this will allow our technicians to look into this once again. 

Please keep me updated on how you go. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

MvdS

Did ANOTHER chat - number 4. NOW BEING TOLD that Telstra suspended recording data usage to coincide with Game of Thrones season. Why would you folks NOW COME UP WITH THIS SORT OF RUBBISH?
BlahDBlah

Shhhhhhh....... !!!!

I have had nothing recorded for a number of days either. But its not what we complain about. We silently accept the freebie. 10th May was my last recorded usage though. Fetch box being given a work out whilist it is all free.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @BlahDBlah It may not be the best idea to assume that your data usage over the last few days is free, it's more likely that the usage meter will update in bulk with your usage since the 10th. If you're ever having troubles with your data meter I would recommend contacting Mobile Assurance for assistance on 13 22 00 24x7 to avoid a potential surprise when the issue is rectified. 

BlahDBlah

*meh* Telstra sets the expectation. Telstra provide a tool to check usage. The expectation from Telstra in that tool is "Data usage information is typically current as of 12 hours ago, but can be delayed by up to 48 hours. ". Since it is running about a week behind, and Telstra advocate "up to 48 hours" it is most definitely free. This has been done in court in years past. One phone call equals more data.
RedPanda45

Yup, called up Telstra and was advised that apparently all ADSL and Cable internet users are experiencing this issue and that they are working on it, no ETA or anything.. 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now