CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 17: Bureau Chief

Any update on 24x7 for Windows Phone? Almost SEP now...

Can we please get an official update on the 24x7 App for WP....

Seems to be taking a long time Smiley Sad

Ta.

Windows Phone Enthusiast, Windows 8 and Surface fan! FORMER Telstra Customer (adios lol).

If you like my Microsoft (WP/Win8) posts here, consider Kudos+1

Check me out on Twitter - WP_DownUnder - I don't come around here no more.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
beetle84
Level 15: Special Agent

Re: Any update on 24x7 for Windows Phone? Almost SEP now...

Welcome to telstra, did you bring a chair and packed lunch? Things dont happen fast here....
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi there, 

We have no further info available at present sorry. The ETA hasn't changed from September, but we'll be sure to communicate any further news as we get closer to a release. 

- Greg II

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

gregor
Level 5: Eagle Eye

September been and gone, still no WP 24/7? Not even an update since August. Not happy, Jan!
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Not long now. We are literally finalising the final pieces of the puzzle.  Announcements to follow shortly.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now