CrowdSupport®
Level 1: Cadet

App 24/7 login issues

I tried to log into my app 24/7 and my phone tells me incorrect password.
I am pretty sure I have the correct password, but eventually I decide to change it.

I receive an email with a link to reset the password, save a new one, all fine.

I try logging in on my pc, not an issue, but it is just into my Telstra account.

Now I try logging in my app 24/7 on my phone it says incorrect password...

Any suggestions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: App 24/7 login issues

Hi Sunny20001

Thanks for the post The password is obviously right if you can log in via your PC. Can you make sure you have the latest version of the 24x7 App and if you do, can you please uninstall and then reinstall the App. Let me know how you go

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted

Yes! That did the trick :-)

Thank you so much!
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Awesome, thanks for letting me know Smiley Happy

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

I have a similar issue with my iPad 24/7 app. When logging in I get a message stating "Account Restriction" with "You do not have the appropriate security level to use this app" I have reset passwords and can log in via Safari. I have deleted the app and re downloaded it three times but no difference. I am using WiFi. Tried with my iPhone 6 and same issue with either cell or WiFi with same result. Unable to check any pre paid balances. I only have pre paid services so no accounts.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Legendts,

Welcome to CrowdSupport.

That error usually crops up when an account authority, not the account holder, attempts to gain more access to the account than their authority level allows. Basically our customer management system allows for one overall account holder, then as many other people as that person delegates can access it, and their level of access is determined by the account holder.

Unfortunately there is no way for you to determine how much access you should have without having the account holder contact us directly. Even the name on the bill can be misleading as this can be edited to appear as the account holder directs. I suggest having the account holder contact us directly here: http://tel.st/hsc3 or by calling 13 22 00 and saying "Billing" at the prompt to get this checked out.

If you are the account holder, it is likely you have been listed on the account as a contact as well as the account holder, and My Account is seeing the wrong contact when it goes to make its authentication. The teams I have referred to above will also be able to assist in resolve this.

Highlighted

Thanks for your reply Big Dan. I will get in touch as per your suggestion. Thought there may have been an easy workaround. Thanks again.

Jeff.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit