CrowdSupport®
Brig47
Level 1: Cadet

Billing on 24/7

My billing in 24/7 App in iPad and iPhone is not updating.  I am 11 days into this billing cycle but the billing is the same as last month.  New month not updated.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Billing on 24/7

Hi @Brig47

Apologies for the delay in our reply and to hear of the frustration.

This is most certainly not the feedback we like to see coming from our customers.

Can I ask if you are still needing help with the mentioned problem on your account?

Please let me know so I can attempt to assist further.

- Stef

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Brig47

Yes, I am still having the issue where the billing has not updated since the previous billing period.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi @Brig47

Thanks for contacting us although I apologise for any concern if you're having trouble with the Telstra 24x7 app.

My advice would be to reboot your devices. If this doesn't help, the next step would be to uninstall the app & then redownload.

If you're still having trouble with Telstra 24x7 app, my advice would be to call 132200 or chat securely online here 

If chatting online, please choose "Entertainments & Apps" then "24x7 app" from the drop down menu options.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

Brig47

Hi Shannon,

I have the same problem on 2 Ipads and my iPhone.   I unstalled the App on my iPhone and then reinstalled.   No luck.  Then rebooted my iPhone and still no luck.   I don't think the issue is with my devices.

Cheers,

Brigitte

Support Team
Support Team

Thanks for the feedback @Brig47 although I am sorry to hear my initial advice didn't help resolve.

If you'd like us to investigate further, the next step would be speaking with us via the paths suggested. I'd personally discuss securely online.  

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

TeeEmm

Same issue on 24/7 and the website waiting for an update or ETR on this known issue 

Brig47

Thanks, so who do I contact to get this fixed.

Support Team
Support Team

If you haven't already, I'd suggest speaking with our Billing team on the contact details Shannon provided earlier to confirm that your current billing period is correct.

If it is and it's just not reflecting in our app, can you please provide additional information here   https://tel.st/ste5f and our team will look into this further?

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Support Team
Support Team

Hi Brig47,

Just checking in to see how you went with Tim's advice?.

Angela 

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now