Highlighted
Rav99
Level 1: Cadet

Call Charges

Anybody got an idea how to get 24/7 to work properley, worked fine untill we both got new phones.

Call charges won't update, data does.

Telstra has failed me, still waiting for call back from people who are trying to fix 24/7 on my LG G3 and Wifes Apple 6.

Has been a week now waiting for my "call you back in 24-48 hrs" call from accounts, technical, and mobile services.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Call Charges

Hi Rav99,

That certainly isn't good to hear. Are you able to log into your "my account" via www.telstra.com with no issues? The 24x7 application uses the same login details.

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Rav99

I can log in and go to my account on the computer, it tells me there are transactions,but, no costs (all $0.0).

When I try to get a "breakdown of costs" I get this message

Currently we are unable to retrieve any services on your account..

Same info as the wifes phone, both are connected to the same page and we have two seperate log ins.

On the app I get Data usage but no phone usage, and no $

Any Ideas

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Rav99,

It sounds like you may be having some issues with your "my account". I'd suggest having a chat with our my account live chat team here to have this looked at: 

https://livechat.telstra.com/TCOM:ContactUsSmiley SurprisednlineServices

-Matt W

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Rav99

Don't know if its common, but, the charges and data are back to normal now that the initial month of the new contracts has ended.

Also after a week and a bit I got a 'call back'.

ssb

Hi there

I got the same problem, had chat with telstra, will get back to me.

Cheers

Elvira

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now