Lost access to 24/7 devices

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
tenny
Level 1: Cadet

Re: Lost access to 24/7 devices

I have lost access to all my devices on the 24/7 app when I updated. Prior to the update I had 3 devices avable to check now I only have the device I am using . Can i revert back to the old version.?.
Level 25: The Singularity
Level 25: The Singularity

No. You can't revert back.

What you probably need to do is to log back in to the app using your Telstra ID.
If you're not logged in, the app can only see the information for the device that it is on.
Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Support Team
Support Team

Hi @tenny

Do you have multiple Telstra services on the one account? If so, to view all services and account details you will need to log in with your My Account username and password that you would normally use here:  https://tel.st/jtyh9 within the 24x7 app. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now