CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
mitevski
Level 2: Rookie

NRL Digital Pass 2016

Answered

I purchased nrl digital pass for a season 89 dollars through iTunes. When I try to sign in to watch live games it tells me

invalid credentials please check your user name and password. I checked my credit card and I have been billed. 

What do I need to do to fix this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mitevski
Accepted Solution

Re: NRL Digital Pass 2016

I purchased in app and have tried signing in on my iPhone. No luck

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Level 23: Superhero

If you made the purchase through iTunes, then you can only watch it on iOS (Apple) devices that share the same AppleID. You can confirm the subscription using the 'restore purchases' option. This should require no username/password.

Unfortunately if you've purchased in-app, you can't login via the website.
If you've found a solution then don't forget to mark that post accordingly.
If you think I've been of assistance to you please remember to let me know by clicking on the LIKE button.

Please note: I am not a Telstra employee and any posts or opinions are entirely my own and don't reflect any official company position.
mitevski

I tried that and I got

No unexpired subscription

mitevski
Accepted Solution

I purchased in app and have tried signing in on my iPhone. No luck

View solution in original post

Support Team
Support Team

Hi mitevski try the available troubleshooting here: https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/NRL-2016/Please-read-this-before-posting-any-new-questions-ab...  

Select the NRL App Troubleshooting link, and run through this first. Let us know how you go Smiley Happy 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit