PDS1
Level 1: Cadet

New plan doesn't show data on the app

Since changing plans I can't see what data I'm using as the app still shows my old plans data.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Miketas0
Level 5: Eagle Eye

Re: New plan doesn't show data on the app

Try logging out of the app and logging back in should show your new  plan

Mike
Highlighted
Level 22: Superhuman

Re: New plan doesn't show data on the app

If the above does not work, uninstall the app, clear your cache' and history in the phone, reboot and do a fresh download and install.

Hopefully that will solve your problem.

If you have desktop online billing access, you could actually see if you have the information there to prove whether or not it's an app issue or an account issue

A "Like" is always appreciated. If my advice is a solution, please mark it. I'm not a Telstra employee.
50 + years exp. in radio comms., eg mobile phones since 1963, two-way radios, base stations, antennas & pagers. One of my mottos: "Believe in yourself, and you can accomplish anything".

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now