BigTechGuy
Level 3: Gumshoe

No Details on 24x7 Mobile App after Plan Change

Has anyone else had any issues with the 24x7 mobile app not displaying usage and plan details after upgrading to a new mobile/plan? My other services are showing up fine but when I view my plan details it still shows my older plan.

I've tried to clear the cache and data on the app as well as log out and uninstall but nothing works. I've verified the permissions on the app as well. My plan and usage details show up fine via PC.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Re: No Details on 24x7 Mobile App after Plan Change

Hi BigTechGuy,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

How long ago did you change your plan?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now