CrowdSupport®
Simba01
Level 1: Cadet

Not my number in 24/7 app

Have spoken to Telstra at least 4 times regarding being able to see ex partners and now his new partners details and usage in my Telstra 24/7 app. Presuming they can also see my details/usage which is very annoying. This is a new number which I’ve set up in an account under my own name, my old phone was linked to him but not this new one. Telstra assure me each time it’s only in my name, my email etc...but why can I see their details. How do I get rid of them ? I’d leave Telstra if I could but I’m contracted for another year ! 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: Not my number in 24/7 app

Hey Simba01,

I can appreciate your concerns with the incorrect details being accessed via the Telstra 24/7 App and My Account services and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad 

We will have to re-register the Telstra ID that has you liked into the old details and then have a new profile started with the services under your details. I would recommend having this raised via the official complaints process so we can have a case manager assigned to have this investigated and resolved further. This can be completed via the steps at 

https://tel.st/2lh5r

Let us know if you have any issues with this being raised further. 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now