CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Lukeamcm
Level 1: Cadet

PayPal phone number/pin error

Hi,

I'm having issues logging into PayPal via the iphone app to pay my bill. Usually I can log in using my phone number and pin, however today it is returning an error stating that my phone number and pin don't match. I confirmed the number on my PayPal account and even reset the pin so I am sure they are accurate. I also use 2 step authentication so am unable to log in using my username/password as the app never sends the sms. Does anyone know if the issue is related to the Telstra app or if it is an issue on PayPal's side?

Cheers,

Luke

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Support Team
Support Team

Re: PayPal phone number/pin error

Hi Lukeamcm,

I don't think logging into Paypal would have anything to do with the 24x7 app.

Are you using the latest version of their app?

Are you able to pay via desktop or laptop?

Perhaps try force closing & reopening. If that doesn't help, I'd recommend deleting & reinstalling.

If you require a further hand, I'd personally recommend contacting their support team https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/home/ to make sure everything is ok on their end

In regards to the 24x7 app, you can contact us via http://tel.st/8qpr or by calling 1800266000 & we'll be able to make sure everything on our end is ok Smiley Happy

Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now