CrowdSupport®
Nadsicles
Level 1: Cadet

Recharge if overseas and 24/7 not working

Answered
Hi! I’m overseas, try to recharge my phone. The app isn’t working, nor the website. They keep directing me to call that 100 number. I can’t. I’m overseas. And the 24/7 chat isn’t working either. So can’t call customer helpline. Help! Any ideas? Want to email Telstra, but can’t find an address.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Recharge if overseas and 24/7 not working

The #100# function on your phone should still work while you are overseas (it's not a call as such, just a request like an smart SMS).

Also, for the website, try just m.telstra.com and see if that gets you to the website (it is a Prepaid only website).

If you are still stuck, then you should be able to call +61 439 125 109 as it is a free call from a Telstra mobile.

As far as email goes, Telstra doesn't use email as a communications method (for the most part). So that option is out.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re: Recharge if overseas and 24/7 not working

The #100# function on your phone should still work while you are overseas (it's not a call as such, just a request like an smart SMS).

Also, for the website, try just m.telstra.com and see if that gets you to the website (it is a Prepaid only website).

If you are still stuck, then you should be able to call +61 439 125 109 as it is a free call from a Telstra mobile.

As far as email goes, Telstra doesn't use email as a communications method (for the most part). So that option is out.

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now