Highlighted
Adrian_May
Level 1: Cadet

Shared Data Widget from 24x7 App?

Answered
Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is by design, but I can't seem to get a widget on my home screen to show my shared data usage. It let's me select any and all of my plans individually, but not the total shared data, the way that going into the 24x7 App would show it.

Sort of redundant showing me that my partner has gone 20% over her personal limit, but my shared data allows for an additional 10GB to be used across our devices.

Kind Regards,

Adrian
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Shared Data Widget from 24x7 App?

Hi Adrian

At this stage it's by design, it's not possible to see the usage for the entire shared data pack. 

It's definitely something we've requested though - I know the frustration myself. My partner is a data hog and will go through our shared usage without blinking, so I'd love to see it on the widget on my home screen.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Hi Adrian

At this stage it's by design, it's not possible to see the usage for the entire shared data pack. 

It's definitely something we've requested though - I know the frustration myself. My partner is a data hog and will go through our shared usage without blinking, so I'd love to see it on the widget on my home screen.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Adrian_May

Thanks for the update Steph. I look forward to its implementation Smiley Happy
happyjohn

Strangely when the app is first downloaded and run, it does display shared data usage on the phone just as the PC version does.  But when logged out and back then only the individual devices are shown, so the update must be very close and easy to implement.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now