CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Stay Connected

Er.. just wondering...

Are we going to see Telstra Stay Connected App for Samsung Galaxy Note 3?

It shows - Device is not compatible??

Any one??

Smiley Surprised

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Stay Connected

Hi Hooni 

I've sent you a PM with some further questions to this so that I can follow this up for you 

Sam 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 6: Bloodhound

stay connected works on the note 3, but it doesnt fully back up your contacts. only whats on the sim card. If Gamgees can help with this can you please PM me.

Fix Australia, Sack the government.
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Hey..

I think it backed up all the contacts on my phone.

I haven't done full restore just yet, but I will check it out and let you know

Highlighted

still only did 14 off my sim card and none of the other contacts ive got in the phone.

Highlighted

anyway saying this runs as a service is there anyway for it to not be able to be stopped when you do a clear memory in the RAM manager screen? Other wise you have to maually restart it.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi mr_tim,

I'm afraid I'm not too sure what you're asking there, are you able to go into a bit more detail?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted

@Ben_J wrote:

Hi mr_tim,

I'm afraid I'm not too sure what you're asking there, are you able to go into a bit more detail?

weird sometimes when i clear memory you have to manualy restart the app. It also happens when i restart the phone.

Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Wouldn't clearing the memory via RAM manager shut down all apps running in the background? I'm not sure that's something that could be avoided.

Highlighted

@Ben_J wrote:

Wouldn't clearing the memory via RAM manager shut down all apps running in the background? I'm not sure that's something that could be avoided.

yes but there are ways for apps to restart automatically.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit