CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Stay connected app not opening

I have just got a new phone and the stay connected app will not open.
I've noticed that on google play reviews there are plenty of people who also have the same problem with the app.

Does anyone know if Telstra are working on an update?

Cheers.
2018 Sony Xperia XZ2

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: Stay connected app not opening

Hi Samsung-user

Apologies for the issues you are having with the StayConnected App. Can I please confirm the brand and model of your device plus what operating system you currently have installed?

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Highlighted
Level 2: Rookie

Thank you for your reply.

The app will now load but says I do not have a valid service, yet the 24x7 app says I am subscribed.

Android Sony XZ2

Thank you.
2018 Sony Xperia XZ2
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Samsung-user, I am sorry for the inconvenience this is causing you. Our StayConnected team shall be able to confirm for sure and look at why you are having such difficulty. They can be contacted via 13 2200 request 'Stayconnected'.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey Samsung-user,

The 24x7 App will show that the subscription for Stay Connected is active on any phone accessing that account via the app, but the Stay Connected App itself is only able to work from the service number on which Stay Connected is attached.

Can you confirm please that Stay Connected is subscribed on the same number that is in the device with which you are trying to use the app?

Dan

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit