CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24/7 App 'ACCOUNT RESTRICTION'

Hello,

My Husband and I changed from Optus to Telstra just over a week ago for our mobile phones. We have been trying to get into our Telstra account on the Telstra 24/7App, but It keeps saying 'ACCOUNT RESTRICTION' 'Your account does not have the appropiate security level to use this app'. we have been back to the Telstra shop 4 times, they have checked our phones & accounts details over & over again they say it's nothing they can fix.

My husband has spent days texting back & forth to the 24/7 we have delted App of our phones so many times, changed passwords done so many different things they have told us to do, but the App still doesen't work, they are blaming the store staff for the problem.

We are getting nowhere and need this App to work. We transfered over to Telstra to get Mobile Service in places where we will be traveling in Australia in a couple of months.

At the moment we are very sorry we changed providers. We are being made to feel like it our fault & we are getting fed up with the bad service we are receiving.

Can someone call us from Telstra 24/7 and talk to us, texting is becoming a pain and not solving anything.

Please Please Help Us 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit