Highlighted
SI2590
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24/7 App - Unable to view recent activity

Every time I go to view my recent activity for my current billing period it is saying that it is unavailable right now. This has been happening for 3-4 days now?

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5
Shannongob
Level 3: Gumshoe

Re: Telstra 24/7 App - Unable to view recent activity

Same problem here!

Also, when logging onto the Telstra MyAccount portal, I receive the message that “Charges not available” for mobiles and fixed services. Data usage is a-ok though. 

bushman1

same here.  haven't been able to access recent activity for a week.  Telstra - what is going on.  about time you fixed your problems.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Bushman1 

Please speak with our Mobile Faults team to have this investigated further. 

The number to call is 132200 and they are available 24x7 

Kind Regards 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

SteveG48

Still having this issue.

Reinstalled repeatedly

Support Team
Support Team

Hi SteveG48,

Please speak with our Faults team on 132200 and say "My Account" or Live Chat  http://tel.st/hsc3 and they'll be able to investigate further. 

- Tim 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now