CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
RedZephyr
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24/7 Chat

Is anybody else having issues receiving their 24/7 Chat conversations via email at the end of your chat? I have tried multiple times when using it to send a copy of the chat to my email and it has never come through. (Have double checked email address when entering).

I now just screenshot the conversations. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
buzzbuzzen
Level 8: Inspector

Re: Telstra 24/7 Chat

Yes ! The last 3 live chat records I have requested via email never appeared. Screenshot is at least some record of your conversation if no event number was provided by the agent.
RedZephyr
Level 1: Cadet

Thank goodness I thought it was just me. I have been unable to get their emails after receiving help from 24/7 for a while. I had let one of the operators know it seemed to be faulty and had been told they would get someone to check it out. But it seems to be an ongoing issue. 

Level 24: Supreme Being
Level 24: Supreme Being

I have used it three times in the last couple weeks and it has come through each time without any issues. Sounds like it might be an intermittent fault. Just to make sure have you double checked your spam folders and the like in case it is being caught somewhere there?
Helpful Links

Internet not working or outage in your area? - Check the Outage page for details and troubleshooting.
Help with an account issue? - LiveChat 24x7 support
View Usage, Bills and more - Check it out on MyAccount

Previously worked with a Telstra Partner however I am not a Telstra Employee, just a fellow customer helping when I can.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now