CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Bazza4
Level 4: Private Eye

Telstra 24/7 app

Answered

Yesterday (Sunday 18th Feb) when I clicked on the Telstra 24/7 app I was told it was down for scheduled maintenance. Today when I checked the app my wife’s PrePaid Extra phone has disappeared from the app together with the recharge option. Was this part of the maintenance operation? How do I keep an eye on the recharge period now? The app gave me data usage and the balance of accrued data (up to 50 gb) . Help me please.

Bazza4

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24/7 app

We are aware of this issue and it is being investigated. There are no further updates available at this time. I apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you - Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Level 21: Augmented
Accepted Solution

@Bazza4 You should've been able to log in to mybigpond on a browser and check your account/balance etc as a backup.

Even google breaks things when they update their apps :-) Or should that be a :-(

I've got to say, part from a hiccup from time to time, that Telstra app is really good. I can easily see my mobile and other accounts on it, such as broadband. And create a widget for the mobile that I can see credit and bonuses, and exp, with a quick glance. Its a well designed app, so well done to all those concerned at Telstra :-)

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
6 REPLIES 6
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

We are aware of this issue and it is being investigated. There are no further updates available at this time. I apologise for any inconvenience that this has caused you - Shelly

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Accepted Solution

@Bazza4 You should've been able to log in to mybigpond on a browser and check your account/balance etc as a backup.

Even google breaks things when they update their apps :-) Or should that be a :-(

I've got to say, part from a hiccup from time to time, that Telstra app is really good. I can easily see my mobile and other accounts on it, such as broadband. And create a widget for the mobile that I can see credit and bonuses, and exp, with a quick glance. Its a well designed app, so well done to all those concerned at Telstra :-)

Hot pineapple donut and a cuppa.... Mmmmmm
Bazza4

Thank you Shellock. Good to know a solution is forthcoming. Hopefully not too distant.

Bazza4

Bazza4

Thank you Ozmoz for your good suggestions. I found the necessary information on My Account and will continue this until a fix is found. Of course the app avoids the login and sometimes this cannot be easily achieved as the website is hard to reach sometimes. As you say generally the app is really good. Hope you enjoyed your coffee.

Bazza4

TeachMe
Level 1: Cadet

Trying to top up my prepaid on my iPad.
I get to the pay page, click on PayPal and get a black screen.
I tried on my computer and same thing.
Is there a technical issue?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi TeachMe,

Sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing when trying to recharge. 

Our Systems are generally down for maintenance overnight on Saturday night to allow for updates, and I feel this is the reason you are unable to access our Recharge services. 

We do have many ways to recharge your device. Recharge your Telstra Pre-Paid account

You can also do so via My Account  http://tel.st/nxzt as well as the 24x7 App http://tel.st/app

However, to recharge before the Systems return back online, please speak with our 24x7 Prepaid Team  http://tel.st/nxzt and hopefully they can organise the recharge for you. 

Kind Regards

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now