DB22
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra 24/7 app

Answered

The  app no longer responds when the "Usage" screen is tapped. which includes the Call, Message, & Data options. All other aspects of the app works OK except this one. I am using the latest IOS 12.1.1 and also the latest update to the app

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24/7 app

Hi DB22,

Just checking in, are you still having issues with the app? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi DB22,

Just checking in, are you still having issues with the app? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

DB22
Level 2: Rookie

Hi Ashley

Thanks for your interest.,

Yes, still having the same issues. The screen is unresponsive to touch (tap) MY Usage/Calls/Messages/Data.

It been like this for months so its hard to understand why a company that is in the communications business still hasn't fixed this issue.
Highlighted
Support Team
Support Team

Hey DB22, thanks for the additional information, apologies for the frustrating experience!

The best suggestion we can make is to complete the form here: https://tel.st/prkxv with a many details as you can provide -this goes straight through to the app support team who will be in touch to work out what's gone on.

I manage the reviews and responses in both the Google Play and Apple App Stores, so work with them pretty closely, they'll need a few more details than have been provided here. if this was a widespread issue I'd expect to have seen some traffic about it in the Apple Store, and haven't yet, so the issue might be limited to your experience. This would explain why it hasn't been resolved, we've only just learned it's a problem and/or it's impacting a very small number of customers - so small it hasn't been caught!

Cheers!

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now