CrowdSupport®
Michelle77
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24:7 app

Hi there, 

I am wanting to pay a Telstra bill, however, when I login to my app, it is telling me “my account does not have the appropriate security level to use this app”. I have been using this app for years and have never had a problem. Even when I try to login online it is telling me I need to add an account but then when I try to do this it always times out and tells me to try again later. 

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
1 REPLY 1
Level 21: Augmented
Level 21: Augmented

Re: Telstra 24:7 app

@Michelle77 wrote:

Hi there, 

I am wanting to pay a Telstra bill, however, when I login to my app, it is telling me “my account does not have the appropriate security level to use this app”. I have been using this app for years and have never had a problem. Even when I try to login online it is telling me I need to add an account but then when I try to do this it always times out and tells me to try again later. 

@Michelle77 Something has gone skewiff with your Telstra ID and the app by the sounds of it. Looks like it thinks you don't have full authority of the account.

Support should be able to fix it, but its a matter of finding someone that actually knows what they are doing.

You could try filling out the 24/7 feedback form for action at tel.st/appfeedback 

Someone keeps putting vegetables in my beer crisper

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit