CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Telstra 24x7 App Upgrade

Answered

We’ve been listening to your feedback since launching the Telstra 24x7 Apps and we’re putting this into action. We are therefore happy to announce that we’ve launched a new version of the Telstra 24x7 App for Android and iPhone, which includes  a big improvement to one of our most requested features.  You will now have access to your recent call and messaging charges for your post paid mobile phone, regardless of how you’re accessing the app. Previously, this was only available while accessing the application via WiFi for the device you’re using. See the of updates by device below

What’s new for Android

• You can now see estimated post paid call usage for this device if you’re connected to Telstra over the 3G or 4G network

What’s new for iPhone

• You can now see estimated post paid call usage for this device if you’re connected to Telstra over the 3G or 4G network
  • fixes for iOS 6
  • fix for the extra screen size on iPhone5

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 App Upgrade

Take Control – manage your services with our convenient Telstra 24x7 Apps

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
3 REPLIES 3
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Take Control – manage your services with our convenient Telstra 24x7 Apps

View solution in original post

oldie52
Level 1: Cadet

I upgarded my Telstra 24x7 app last night on my iPad.  Before I did this I could see both my recharge amount and my bonus data.  Now all I can see is the recharge amount in $'s.  So now I don't know how mucdh data I have as it uses the bonus data first.  I never had a problem with this app until now.  Not happy!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Oldie52,

Firstly welcome to CrowdSupport and thank you for reaching out here and giving us the oppurtunity to assist you with this.

What we can try first is some basic troubleshooting (if you have not done so already). 90% of issues can be fixed through some simple steps however if your issue if sitting further upstream we will need to get some further details from you.

1. Firstly if you could try logging out of the application and back in this may clear any profile or caching issues you may have. This can be achieved by entering settings then Manage Services
  2. If this does not work try Un-installing and re-installing the application - this will clear any trace of data and provide you a fresh start. This is completed by long pressing on the application until a 'X' appears in the top left corner of the icon.  SImply tap the X to uninstall.  Then go back to the App Store and re-download.
  3. If this does not work please call our Mobile Assurance faults team on 132200 and say "faults".

Please let me know how you go.

Regards

Duncan (24x7 Apps Team)

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now