Highlighted
Chestermania
Level 2: Rookie

Telstra 24x7 App data usage

Answered

We have two iPhones.  Data usage does not show for one number but says "Data usage details are currently unavailable.  Please try again in a few minutes".  Yet data usage shows correctly for the other iPhone number.

Any clues as to why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chestermania
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 App data usage

Everything back to normal again this morning.  Data for both iPhones now showing.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Chestermania
Accepted Solution

Everything back to normal again this morning.  Data for both iPhones now showing.

Support Team
Support Team

Glad to hear Chestermania Smiley Happy

If you come up against these troubles again, I'd recommend force closing the app & reopening. If this doesn't help, please log out, delete the app, reinstall & log back in. Additionally, you can check your usage via My Account http://tel.st/cpyn . If you would like us to make sure everything is ok on our end, please contact us via http://tel.st/8qpr or by calling 1800266000.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today
Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Kudo to the member(s) who helped you out

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Download now
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now