CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Ian36
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24x7 App not showing data usage details

Answered

Telstra 24x7 app doesn't show usage/available data details. "Shared data" tab has red X with "Data usage details are currently unavilable. Please try again in a few minutes".  This has been like it for many days now so a few minutes has not worked. When I click on the "Service Plan" tab, it goes to the next screen with my mobile No. but has no details in the "Current offer" tab.   I suspect that this is the problem as the app thinks I have no current offer (prepaid broadband plan) although there is actually a current offer in activation with my next renewal around 26 March so hopefully it should update and show after this.  When go into my mobile phone Telstra account on my computer, all the usage details that the app should show are there.  Rang Telstra help desk to discuss but very dissapointed with their ability to understand problem and how to fix. I also deleted the app and redownloaded but problem remained.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 App not showing data usage details

Hi Ian, 

Sorry to hear of the issues you have been having with the 24x7 app, and that you have not been able to get assistance to resolve. 

Is the software you have on your mobile up to date? Also there is a new app update due tonight which should be ready to download by tomorrow morning, once updating, does the issue still seem to persist? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

View solution in original post

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
7 REPLIES 7
Support Team
Support Team
Accepted Solution

Hi Ian, 

Sorry to hear of the issues you have been having with the 24x7 app, and that you have not been able to get assistance to resolve. 

Is the software you have on your mobile up to date? Also there is a new app update due tonight which should be ready to download by tomorrow morning, once updating, does the issue still seem to persist? 

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

View solution in original post

Ian36

Thanks IvanS.  Yes all is good now. Downloaded the app update this morning and all my information was there. Thank you for your response back to me - much appreciated.

KLT1

I have had the same problem for months 24/7 app not showing data usage I have deleted the app and reloaded it a few times with still no change, I don't see an update .... help please
KLT1

Support Team
Support Team

Hi KLT1 On the forum there are a number of pages prvided to help with most common App issues you may encounter. I've linked them for your convenience Smiley Happy I hope this helps 

Setting up email bill, My Account and the 24x7 App

Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for iPhone

Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for iPad

Installing and troubleshooting the Telstra 24x7 App for Android

SBWA

same here at the end of the year, no info of my bundle usage at all except mobile and foxtel, plus bill to pay

if i want to check the usage on my adsl bundle internet....nothing.....where can i check that??

rang telstra....useless to answer....upgraded it to someone else she said.... why r they paid there ??

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hey SBWA,

Welcome to Crowd Support Smiley Happy

I am sorry to hear that there have been issues with the usage information showing on your App and do apologise for any inconvenience this has caused Smiley Sad One of the troubleshooting steps that we advise of with the app, is to have this app removed from the handset, power cycle the handset and then have the app reinstalled.

You can also access your account information via the My Account service at:

https://www.my.telstra.com.au/myaccount/home

Let us know how you go? 

Set it & forget it

With direct debit there’s no need to give paying your bill another thought.

Avoid queuing up and never worry about late fees again.

Setup direct debit
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App and direct debit ×

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now