CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Telstra 24x7 for iPad App - Experience for Business Customers

Answered

The first release of the Telstra 24x7 iPad App has been specifically designed for Telstra Personal Customers. We’re working hard to expand the full set of features to our loyal Business customers.

The good news is that business customers with a SIM card in their iPad can still use the app to check the data usage of this service. You can also use some of the app’s other features including the Store Finder and Help & Support section.

To do this simply skip the login process when you use the app for the first time. We’ll automatically detect the Telstra SIM card in your iPad and display the data usage for this service.

Please note that you will need to be connected to Telstra’s Next-G Network when using the app, if you use a Wi-Fi connection we won’t be able to identify your service.  Usage of the app is Unmetered for both Personal and Business customers.

If you are a business customers with access to the app let us know what your experience and what you think, we’re here to help you 24x7.

Updated: 27/11/2013

Great news, the 24x7 App for business will be available soon. If you want to be the first to know when it is released, leave your details here http://telstra.com/business/app.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 for iPad App - Experience for Business Customers

The 24x7 App for business will be available soon. If you want to be the first to know when it is released, leave your details herehttp://telstra.com/business/app.

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Get help with any Tech at Home with Telstra Platinum || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
13 REPLIES 13
djc123
Level 1: Cadet

Is there any update on using the 24x7 app with business accounts?
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi djc123,

It is one of the many features we are looking to bring in to the apps but as with anything we need to consider which of these will benifit our customers the most.  When we deliver support for buisness customers you will hear about it here on CrowdSupport.

Appoligies I cant give you too much more information that this.

Cheers

Duncan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

panthonisz1982

HI there Duncan,

Almost a year on from the launch of the app,  is there any further news on the launch of a business app at all"?

Paul

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunetly I still do not have any further updates on this.  It is still on our roadmap and has been looked at in terms of what we need to do to make this a reality however I am still unable to commit to a timeframe in when this will be available.

Cheers

Duncan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

riz22

any update on this ? I think it is in roadmap only and no body is working . May be 2016.
is it really hard ? No ... But may be it will reduce revenue as customer will have easy mean of checking usage and telstra will not get money for extra usage ...
floworks1

Creating an app that shows business customers their call and data usage is not a difficult task. Why is TELSTRA making this so hard. Other networks have this available to all customers. Why can't Telstra. Your supposed to be the better company but so far VERY disappointed! I think it is an absolute copout to say that you have to weigh up what feature will benefit people the most. We may be business customers but we are still customers and we all spend a lot of money with you. Give us a break!!

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Hi Guys,

riz22 - I do apologise for not responding earlier.

This is one of the most hotly requested things that I know about when it comes to the 24x7 apps.  The creation of the services and infrastructure to support a business application is inherently complex and we are working through this but it is taking time.   I can understand your frustrations and if were in your shoes I would feel the same however behind the curtains it is a very complex journey that we are on to provide even the most basic functionality to our business customers.

I will endeavour to keep our business community up to date on the progress of this.

Regards

Duncan

riz22

Every project , doesn't matter how complex it is should have some deadline.. is this feature coming in 2013 .. 2014 .. 2015
at least give users some hope..
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

You are completely correct and I'm happy to provide a high level goal. Since we have provided widgets to the Android app buisness apps is the single most requested feature of 24x7 and we hear you.  With that in mind I can say that this will be a key focus for us in the 2014 Financial year.

riz22

Hi ,

I think this answer is for everybody who was looking for this app for business account.

So in summary " DO NOT HOPE FOR THIS APP TILL JULY 2014 AT LEAST"

So we can tell , "TELSTRA 24X7 APP FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMER IS COMING IN JULY 2014"

Thanks for reply. It is still disappointing that it is going to take that long. May be it is delibrate move as people will pay extra money for for their extra usage because there is no easy mean of checking data usage.

Everybody knows how bad is "custdata".

nikhilr51

2014 Financial year?!?! C'MON TELSTRA!!!

Thirdparty apps have been able to access business accounts for YEARS. You'd think Telstra would be able to work out their own systems in less than TWO YEARS (since the app was originally released) .

Going off on a slight tangent, is the windows phone 24x7 app ever coming?! That was meant to be June, but youve pushed that back a month or two, next thing I hear will be "2015 finiancial year". 

Made an account just to say this. I'm quite dissapointed by Telstras support of business customers, i'm a new customer who signed up last year, at this rate when my 2 year contract expires I STILL wont have an app! Vodafone have a WORKING windows phone app.

Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)
Accepted Solution

The 24x7 App for business will be available soon. If you want to be the first to know when it is released, leave your details herehttp://telstra.com/business/app.

Donf

Come on guys 24/7 app for business has been out for a while for iphone, which works on ipad but only in portrait mode,
Why the delay in bringing business features to 24/7 app for ipad so information can be viewed in landscape mode?

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now