CrowdSupport®
Highlighted
Lionet
Level 1: Cadet

Telstra 24x7 not show service summary unless using 4G

Answered

Has anyone run into this? I've ported my number to Telstra a month ago and started using Telstra 24x7 App. When I'm using Wifi, in the main page after logging in it only shows my email address as "Logged in". But at this time clicking services and bills will make the screen flash, seemingly loading the corresponding page, then revert back to Logged in. Nothing ever shows. Like this. 

1269819f439c32ffbeaece0b50bbf35.jpg

Only when I turn off wifi and use mobile 4G data can the page be shown normally. As below. Mind that I'm no longer on Wifi.

77fb78cedb5f3ebc90d321697df07ff.jpg

Is it a known bug, is it something I overlooked? Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 25: The Singularity
Accepted Solution

Re: Telstra 24x7 not show service summary unless using 4G

In that case, log in to your account via the Telstra.com website and make sure that you can see your account details that way. If not, you will need to add your account to your Telstra ID. 

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
5 REPLIES 5

On the first screen shot, did you follow the instructions that are on the screen below your username, which says to tap on the username to activate the account?

Never be afraid to back yourself when trying new things, just always make sure you have 3 escape routes if things go wrong.
Lionet

Hi Jupiter,

Tapping on the username under WIFI has the same effect as tapping on "services" or "bills" button at the bottom, the result being a quick flash (split of a second) of a blank detail screen then returned to what my first screenshot showed. While tapping the username after switching to 4G loads the second screenshot.

Accepted Solution

In that case, log in to your account via the Telstra.com website and make sure that you can see your account details that way. If not, you will need to add your account to your Telstra ID. 

Lionet

The following is shown when I logged in to the web portal. I guess this is related to the App problem. I guess 'll try to sort this out with customer support first.

My Account

We're sorry but My Account isn't available right now

We're working hard to solve the problem and get all the great My Account services back online as soon as we possibly can.

There are also plenty of other ways you can manage your account or get in touch with us for help:

Lionet

Thanks for pointing me to the correct direction. After talking to customer service and they found out my email was registered on an old account.

Upon fixing that, the [My Account] web page worked, along with the App. All working.

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more
Earn points on our new rewards program and enjoy tier benefits like discounted movie tickets and moreFind out more

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now