CrowdSupport®
bulldogs195461
Level 4: Private Eye

ive got the latest ipad with telstra,cant detect billing on 24/7 app

ok im on a post paid plan ive put on the 24/7 app ,it tells me my data usage but i cant access my account as it wont accept my login,please any ideas,belinda

Was this helpful?

• Yes it was, thank you
  • No, I still need help
2 REPLIES 2
Blakel
Level 7: Deputy Inspector

Re: ive got the latest ipad with telstra,cant detect billing on 24/7 app

Hey there Belinda.

Weird you can not log in :/

Have you tried the my account site? 

www.telstra.com/myaccount

try log in there, if it does not work, you can click the forgotten password button and reset your password.

Also, you can use the live chat team to assist if the password will not work.

If that does work, but still refuses to work on he 24/7 app, try deleting it and re installing the app and try again..

Fingers crossed and let us know how you go Smiley Happy

The views and opinions in this post are purely of my own and not of Telstra.
Highlighted
Telstra (Retired)
Telstra (Retired)

Re: ive got the latest ipad with telstra,cant detect billing on 24/7 app

Hi Belinda,

Hopefully I remember rightly but I think you mentioned previously you have a business service?  If so the billing component of the application does not support business.

You will be able to see your data usage for the service in your device however we are looking into full business support in an upcoming release.  This is however inherently complex and will take some time but keep an eye out for announcements and possible user trial opportunities.

Cheers

Duncan

Need help? Check out our Community Wiki or Support Portal || Looking for a new mobile? Order online today || Don't forget to tag answers as Accepted Solutions and give a Like to the member(s) who helped you out.

All moderation actions are supported by the CrowdSupport Community Guidelines

Telstra 24x7®

Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App

Download now
Find out more about the Telstra 24x7 App ×
Manage your services and take advantage of offers while you’re out and about with the Telstra 24x7® App Find out more

Avoid queueing up and never worry about late fees againSet up direct debit

Need a hand or want to share your expertise?
Register for CrowdSupport and get involved

Register now